SUPER BOWL CELEBRITY TWEETS
Written by KingCnote on February 3, 2020
- Donald J. Trump: Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!
- Cris Carter: Congrats to @Chiefs and my guy @getNickWright
- Ellen DeGeneres: Congratulations to my friend and diehard @Chiefs fan @EricStonestreet. Thanks for spending so much time with my crew in Miami. #SuperBowlLIV
- Eric Stonestreet: It’s Super Bowl Sunday @Chiefs fans. #letsgo #1moretogo #ChiefsKingdom
Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Wearing the candy apple red hat that @EricStonestreet bought for me.
- Russell Wilson: Congrats @Chiefs and Andy Reid! @PatrickMahomes keep balling bro! #YoungLegend
- Luka Doncic: @PatrickMahomes congrats my guy!!! u deserve it.
- Trae Young: I got Chiefs wassss Goood?!?
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: Halftime show almost got me in trouble.
- Kim Kardashian West: Can we talk about how amazing @JLo’s daughter Emme sang and on such a huge stage like the Super Bowl.
- Jennifer Lopez: So excited to share the stage with you tonight @Shakira! Let’s show the world what two little Latin girls can do. #LetsGetLoud #GirlPower #SuperBowlLIV #SBLIV
- Shakira: The best birthday gift has been the support of all my fans and the most amazing and hardworking team an artist could wish for. We Latinos climbed Kilimanjaro and made history tonight and we couldn’t have done it without all of you!
- Meghan McCain: I’m rooting for Shakira. #SuperBowlLIV
- Charlie Puth: **follows Shakira on Instagram**
- Keith Urban: ALRIGHT!!! Now THAT was a GLOBAL Super Bowl halftime performance! STUNNING – WE LOOOOOOOOVED IT! CONGRATS @JLo, @Shakira and the whole ensemble AND CREW.
- Carly Pearce: I have officially passed away. @JLo is the hottest woman alive. Dead. Dead. Dead. #SuperBowl
- P!nk: Go Eagles!!!!! (Or Kansas City or 49ers!!!!) go Shakira! Go JLo! Shine your light! Happy Sunday.
- Elizabeth Banks: My team is not in the #SuperBowl but I will respectfully make cowboy caviar, get psyched for @JLo and @Shakira #HalftimeShow and check on #BAFTAs fashion – a great Sunday!
- Ryan Seacrest: Crushed. It. @DdLovato! #SuperBowl
- Hoda Kotb: Weeping. Kids on field #SuperBowlLIV
- David Spade: Did you see my Super Bowl commercial? Where the put Jason Mamoa’s face on my sweet body? #stillcounts #SuperBowl2020
- Jessica Chastain: HAHAHA I love Bill Murray so stinking much.
- Swae Lee: Shoutout to both teams it’s a win just being there.
- Zooey Deschanel: Big sports gal over here. Go football! Win the points!
Cris Collinsworth: Sometimes it’s fun just being a fan.